Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

� Why pay SAP for software you don't use? | Software as services | ZDNet.com

� Why pay SAP for software you don't use? Software as services ZDNet.com: "I took a lot of heat last week from SAP and its friends over my posting about The scandal of SAP's idle CRM seats. Seems like I struck a raw nerve when I wrote:
'The dirty secret why SAP had to launch an on-demand CRM offering is that its on-premises product is too hard to implement as many as two thirds of the CRM licences SAP has sold are lying idle, according to one estimate.'
First of all I got an email from SAP's PR company stating that my If I were one of those customers, I'd be really fuming by now'accusations and conclusions' were based on 'erroneous information' in the source article at SearchSAP.com that I had linked to. Then a few days later, analyst Josh Greenbaum posted a talkback comment about 'all the errors in your blog' although, as I quickly pointed out, without actually citing any of the errors that he believes it contained (most of his comment fulminates about an alleged misquote in the searchSAP article that I deliberately chose to omit). "

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?