Friday, April 27, 2007

 

Henning's Kagermann's keynote. « Vendorprisey

Henning's Kagermann's keynote. « Vendorprisey: "Tim Murphy from the Design Services Team did an excellent high speed demo of some of the enterprise 2.0 developments going on here at SAP.
The slides are so much better than they used to be. Many of us at SAP will be infliciting these on folks for the next year, so to the team that worked on them, well done.
Like many SAP watchers, I was hoping for more details on A1S. All this NDA stuff really tiresome. At least I got to hang out with some of the A1S solution management team on the side. They really do exist but they were on some secret mission. I could tell you but then I’d need to use a neutraliser (I’m not quite sure how this fits in with my transparency riff earlier!)"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?